World Cup inspired Football Resources: FREE Eco-Colour Emotions Flashcards, ft. Scribbles Crew
These flashcards have been designed to support children and young people with identifying their feelings and emotions. They are designed to support all young people with minimal wording.
Sometimes it is difficult to identify exactly how you are feeling. However, these cards have been made as a starting point for discussions surrounding children and young people’s emotions.
This resource features The Scribbles Crew, a group of friendly looking emotions characters that can be created by any child. They are just that: scribbles!
How could this resource be used?
- To support emotional regulation.
- To support emotional literacy and identifying different emotions.
- To support a child 1:1.
- To support all children as part of a classroom display.
Which statutory England PSHE curriculum* objectives does this resource fall into? *in line with the PSHE Association 2021 Statutory Guidance.
- KS1: H12 – to recognise and name different feelings.
- KS2: H19 – a varied vocabulary to use when talking about feelings.
Scottish Health and Wellbeing Curriculum Outcome – Mental and Emotional Wellbeing:
- I am aware of and able to express my feelings and am developing the ability to talk about them.
Share this resource:
Request a Resource
Want to request or suggest a resource? Pop us a message below and we will see what we can do. We are not able to respond directly to all requests but be rest assured, we are reading them and constantly updating the resource bank accordingly to all your fabulous ideas!