Zones of Self-Regulation Lanyard Prompts
‘Zones of Regulation Lanyard Prompts’ has been designed to support children and young people with using the Zones of Regulation. This is perfect for laminating, hole-punching and storing on a lanyard for quick access. Inspired by the work of Kuypers (2011).
This resource features The Scribbles Crew, a group of friendly looking emotions characters that can be created by any child. They are just that: scribbles!
How could this resource be used?
- To support emotional regulation.
- To support emotional literacy and identifying zones of regulation.
- To support self-regulation.
- To support a child 1:1.
- To be used as part of a classroom display.
Which statutory England PSHE curriculum* objectives does this resource fall into?
*in line with the PSHE Association 2021 Statutory Guidance.
- KS1: H18 – different things they can do to manage big feelings, to help calm themselves down and/or change their mood when they don’t feel good.
- KS2: H20 – how to manage and respond to feelings appropriately and proportionately in different situations.
Scottish Health and Wellbeing Curriculum Outcome: Mental and Emotional Wellbeing – I am learning skills and strategies which will support me in challenging times, particularly in relation to change and loss.
Share this resource:
Request a Resource
Want to request or suggest a resource? Pop us a message below and we will see what we can do. We are not able to respond directly to all requests but be rest assured, we are reading them and constantly updating the resource bank accordingly to all your fabulous ideas!