When I Feel Angry...
‘When I Feel Angry…’ worksheet has been designed to support children and young people with exploring anger.
This worksheet encourages children and young people to identify when they are feeling angry, how does that make their body feel? What thoughts do they get?
This resource features The Scribbles Crew, a group of friendly looking emotions characters that can be created by any child. They are just that: scribbles!
How could this resource be used?
- To support emotional regulation.
- To support emotional literacy and identifying anger feelings within the body.
- To support a child 1:1.
Which statutory England PSHE curriculum* objectives does this resource fall into?
*in line with the PSHE Association 2021 Statutory Guidance.
- KS1: H13 – how feelings can affect people’s bodies and how they behave.
- KS1: H15 – to recognise that not everyone feels the same at the same time, or feels the same about the same things.
- KS2: H20 – how to manage and respond to feelings appropriately and proportionately in different situations.
Scottish Health and Wellbeing Curriculum Outcome: Mental and Emotional Wellbeing – I understand that my feelings and reactions can change depending upon what is happening within and around me. This helps me to understand my own behaviour and the way others behave.
Share this resource:
Request a Resource
Want to request or suggest a resource? Pop us a message below and we will see what we can do. We are not able to respond directly to all requests but be rest assured, we are reading them and constantly updating the resource bank accordingly to all your fabulous ideas!