The Emotional Pumpkin Patch
‘The Emotional Pumpkin Patch’ has been designed to support children and young people with identifying feelings and emotions.
How could this resource be used?
- To support emotional regulation.
- To support emotional literacy and identifying different emotions.
- To support a child 1:1.
- To support all children as part of a classroom display.
- As part of a mindful minute.
Which statutory England PSHE curriculum* objectives does this resource fall into?
*in line with the PSHE Association 2021 Statutory Guidance.
- KS1: H12 – to recognise and name different feelings.
- KS2: H19 – a varied vocabulary to use when talking about feelings.
Scottish Health and Wellbeing Curriculum Outcome: Mental and Emotional Wellbeing – I am aware of and able to express my feelings and am developing the ability to talk about them.
More amazing resources you might like:
Share this resource:
Request a Resource
Want to request or suggest a resource? Pop us a message below and we will see what we can do. We are not able to respond directly to all requests but be rest assured, we are reading them and constantly updating the resource bank accordingly to all your fabulous ideas!