My Strength Shield: Positive Wellbeing & Goals Worksheet
‘SMART Goals Poster’ worksheet has been designed to support children and young people with identifying how to set specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely goals.
How could this resource be used?
- To support teaching goal setting.
- To form part of a classroom/whole-school display and/or approach.
- To support a child 1:1.
- To be used at review meetings.
Which statutory England PSHE curriculum* objectives does this resource fall into?
*in line with the PSHE Association 2021 Statutory Guidance.
- KS1: H17 – about things that help people feel good (e.g. playing outside, doing things they enjoy, spending time with family, getting enough sleep).
- KS2: H15 – that mental health, just like physical health, is part of daily life; the importance of taking care of mental health.
- KS2: H21 – to recognise warning signs about mental health and wellbeing and how to seek support for themselves and others.
Scottish Health and Wellbeing Curriculum Outcome: Mental and Emotional Wellbeing – I am aware of and able to express my feelings and am developing the ability to talk about them.
More amazing resources you might like:
Share this resource:
Request a Resource
Want to request or suggest a resource? Pop us a message below and we will see what we can do. We are not able to respond directly to all requests but be rest assured, we are reading them and constantly updating the resource bank accordingly to all your fabulous ideas!