List the Positives
‘List the Positives’ board has been designed to support children and young people with identifying reasons to feel positive. It is about resetting the negative thinking trap and reminding ourselves of the positive aspects.
This resource features The Scribbles Crew, a group of friendly looking emotions characters that can be created by any child. They are just that: scribbles!
How could this resource be used?
- To be used in staff training.
- To be used on displays.
- To support positive-thinking.
- To support a child 1:1.
- To support all children as part of a classroom display.
Which statutory England PSHE curriculum* objectives does this resource fall into?
*in line with the PSHE Association 2021 Statutory Guidance.
- KS1: H15 – to recognise that not everyone feels the same at the same time, or feels the same about the same things.
- KS2: H18 – about everyday things that affect feelings and the importance of expressing feelings.
- KS2: H21 – to recognise warning signs about mental health and wellbeing and how to seek support for themselves and others.
Scottish Health and Wellbeing Curriculum Outcome: Mental and Emotional Wellbeing – I understand the importance of mental wellbeing and that this can be fostered and strengthened through personal coping skills and positive relationships. I know that it is not always possible to enjoy good mental health and that if this happens there is support available.
Share this resource:
Request a Resource
Want to request or suggest a resource? Pop us a message below and we will see what we can do. We are not able to respond directly to all requests but be rest assured, we are reading them and constantly updating the resource bank accordingly to all your fabulous ideas!