Positive Affirmations Classroom Display Posters
‘Positive Affirmations Classroom Display Posters’ has been designed to encourage young people through positive affirmations and sayings. These positive sayings would be a great addition to a classroom environment, surrounding a mirror or displayed on the fridge door. A perfect addition for your calm corner and positive classroom ethos.
How could this resource be used?
- To support encouraging a positive ethos and outlook.
- Classroom displays, such as in calm corners.
- To support a child 1:1.
Which statutory England PSHE curriculum* objectives does this resource fall into?
*in line with the PSHE Association 2021 Statutory Guidance.
- KS1: H18 – different things they can do to manage big feelings, to help calm themselves down and/or change their mood when they don’t feel good.
- KS2: H20 – strategies to respond to feelings, including intense or conflicting feelings; how to manage and respond to feelings appropriately and proportionately in different situations.
Scottish Health and Wellbeing Curriculum Outcome: Mental and Emotional Wellbeing
- I am learning skills and strategies which will support me in challenging times, particularly in relation to change and loss.
- I understand the importance of mental wellbeing and that this can be fostered and strengthened through personal coping skills and positive relationships. I know that it is not always possible to enjoy good mental health and that if this happens there is support available.
More amazing resources you might like:
Share this resource:
Request a Resource
Want to request or suggest a resource? Pop us a message below and we will see what we can do. We are not able to respond directly to all requests but be rest assured, we are reading them and constantly updating the resource bank accordingly to all your fabulous ideas!