5 Point Scale Display
‘5 Point Scale Display’ has been designed to support children and young people with regulating their emotions using the 5 Point Scale.
This is a display pack complete with a header and cards to display a step-by-step plan to support children in using the 5 Point Scale in your classroom.
How could this resource be used?
- To support emotional regulation.
- To support emotional literacy and identifying feelings on a scale.
- To support a child 1:1 and to form part of a whole-class display.
Which statutory England PSHE curriculum* objectives does this resource fall into?
*in line with the PSHE Association 2021 Statutory Guidance.
- KS1: H13 – how feelings can affect people’s bodies and how they behave.
- KS1: H18 – different things they can do to manage big feelings, to help calm themselves down and/or change their mood when they don’t feel good.
- KS2: H20 – how to manage and respond to feelings appropriately and proportionately in different situations.
Scottish Health and Wellbeing Curriculum Outcome: Mental and Emotional Wellbeing – I understand that my feelings and reactions can change depending upon what is happening within and around me. This helps me to understand my own behaviour and the way others behave.
More amazing resources you might like:
- Class Assembly Packs
- Colouring Sheets
- Death and Grief
- Edger the Emotions Emu
- Emotional Literacy
- Emotional Regulation
- Emotions and Feelings
- Games and Activities
- Health and Wellbeing
- PSHE Curriculum
- Relationships: Friendships
- The Scribbles Crew
- Zones of Regulation
Share this resource:
Request a Resource
Want to request or suggest a resource? Pop us a message below and we will see what we can do. We are not able to respond directly to all requests but be rest assured, we are reading them and constantly updating the resource bank accordingly to all your fabulous ideas!