Food and Mood: Slideshow
‘Food and Mood Slideshow’ is a resource designed to support children and young people with exploring food nutrition and how it affects our mental health and wellbeing.
How could this resource be used?
- To support understanding of healthy eating and lifestyle management.
- To promote nutritionally rich foods.
- To display and to be used as a whole-class input.
Which statutory PSHE curriculum* objectives does this resource fall into?
*in line with the PSHE Association 2021 Statutory Guidance.
- KS2: H1 – how to make informed decisions about health.
- KS2: H2 – about the elements of a balanced, healthy lifestyle.
- KS2: H6 – about what constitutes a healthy diet; how to plan healthy meals; benefits to health and wellbeing of eating nutritionally rich foods; risks associated with not eating a healthy diet including obesity and tooth decay.
Share this resource:
Request a Resource
Want to request or suggest a resource? Pop us a message below and we will see what we can do. We are not able to respond directly to all requests but be rest assured, we are reading them and constantly updating the resource bank accordingly to all your fabulous ideas!